Welcome to the Human Resources Department...
The Department of Human Resources and Employee Relations serves the Osceola District Schools by focusing their efforts on the recruitment, hiring, and retention of a diversified, highly qualified workforce. Our Department is committed to providing quality customer service to our prospective, current, and previous employees.
ATTENTION INSTRUCTIONAL APPLICANTS
Here are some important details for current and future Instructional applicants:
Applicants Interested In Being Hired for a Position for the Remainder of the 2014-2015 School Year -
- Submit an application via Winocular.
- Click on "How to Apply" and follow the on-screen directions.
Applicants Interested in Teaching with Us for the 2015-2016 School Year -
- We invite you to apply to be considered for a possible interview which could result in being placed in our Early Hiring Pool. The Early Hiring Pool allows us to make offers of employment in high needs areas prior to knowing our specific vacancies.
- Your next step will be to apply with us; our new system (TeacherMatch) is up and running. Here is a link that will allow you to apply for the Early Hiring Pool: http://bit.ly/1BbFTOD
- Once there, you will need to create an account in TeacherMatch and submit a profile. Your profile is what becomes your application with us. Additionally, you will be required to complete the EPI (Educators Professional Inventory) as part of the application process. You do not need to complete these two things (Profile and EPI) at the same time, but both will need to be completed in order to be considered for the Early Hiring Pool.
- Information about the Early Hiring Pool process, including appropriate certification areas, can be found by visiting the above link. We plan on notifying candidates if they have been selected for an interview in mid or late April.
- Even if your certification area does not appear on that list, we still encourage you to apply for the Early Pool. It is the best way to get your name and information in the system and accessible to our hiring administrators. Also, it guarantees that you are ready to apply for specific openings when we start posting them in late May / early June.
- For an optimal experience with the TeacherMatch Platform, please use *Chrome, Firefox, or Safari*. Some images and items may not display properly using Internet Explorer.
We appreciate your interest in Osceola County Schools and patience as we transition into a new hiring process!